[SR] Statement: Slave Limits, PANs & unabhängige Geräte

jtkrk22

Hallo,

lang diskutiert, endlich eine Stellungnahme von offizieller Seite:

Based on a lot of the recent discussions I have been kicking this around and finally came up with a solution that does not actually require and rule changes ... just some definitions. Special thanks to SSDR for sparking (honestly more than a spark) final piece of the puzzle!

I will be submitting this to be made official, but have decided to post it here to get feedback and have at least be a house rule option in case it gets shot down.

Slaved devices = limit is the controlling device's Data Processing, these devices are part of your network but can also be controlled remotely. Primary use would drones, vehicles, and firing platforms, but I'm sure you could get creative with other devices.

Networked devices = limit is infinite as long as your able to be connected. Noise or other signal blocking would be a factor. A networked device is part of your network (PAN) and therefore gains all of the strengths and weaknesses of your security. (Willpower and Firewall)

Unattached/unattended devices = these devices have no network connection of any kind what so ever, and only have their own built in security (often a barely existent firewall if anything) but also can not be used to gain access to a network.

Sollte Viele klären... 

Beste Grüße!

• 2 weeks later...