TSA - Drachenclan-Laurer

Unisus

Nachdem ich endlich mal dazu gekommen bin, TSA zu spielen, bin ich gleich über diese Karte gestolpert: seine Fähigkeit legt nahe, daß er eigentlich auch einen negativen Siegpunkt bringen sollte, oder irre ich mich da?

Falls die Frage schon beantwortet wurde - die SuFu hat nix gefunden.

BGG:

I was wondering if the Drakeclan Ambusher card is misprinted. The cards state "When you defeat this monster, you may place it into any player's discard pile." These cards have a VP value of 1 and a gold value of 0. Now the Drakeclan Cutter has the same card text about placing into another player's discard pile, BUT it has a VP value of -1 and gold point value of 2. Why does the Drakeclan Ambusher have a VP of 1? Shouldn't it also be -1? Why would I want to give an opponent a VP? Just to clog their hands? Can anyone explain this to me?

VP 1 and gold 0 is a bad card unless you're really desperate for points / know the game is ending before you'll draw it / etc. So you give up the VP to clog your opponent's deck, and in most cases, you want to do that.

Soll heißen: Die Karte ist abgesehen von dem einen Siegpunkt völlig unnütz - einfach nur überflüssiger Ballast. Nicht ganz so schlimm wie ein Fluch, aber auch nicht viel besser. Im Vergleich zu den anderen Drachenclan-Karten ist sie also etwa gleichwertig (-1 Siegpunkt für 1 Gold, -2 Siegpunkte für 3 Gold). Dementsprechend: Kein Druckfehler, sondern Absicht ;)

Edited by Christian N. Hofmann