Listen well, for it concerns you. This chronicle commences in the year 2084 A.D.

Mankind has virtually destroyed itself.

ItÆs survival depends on æThe final ExperimentÆ.

Scientists from the 21st century have [à] sent visions of humanitiesÆ decline back in time.

These transmissions have been received by the mind of a blind minstrel who lives in the 6th century Great Britain.

His name à is AYREON.

It shall be AyreonÆs quest to sing of these visions and thus warn the world of it impending downfall in order to change its future in a long and prosperous one.

Let us go back to the dark agesà

--------------

ansonsten bin ich mit 25 Jahren Spielzeit ehr ein Altspieler, der in den Jahren immer mal kurz Kontakt zu Cthulhu hatte, nun aber etwas intensiver damit spielen will.

Ich bin 38 Jahre alt, Arzt und lebe in Bremen.

Gru?

Ayreon

hey dude, you're so uncool

bur hey, that's allright

like there's no need to get uptight

my eyes reflect the stars and a smile lights up my face

we"re on an amazing flight in space

Willkommen û Mensch mit gutem Musikgeschmack ;)

Hallo und herzlich willkommen! Ihr seid aber doch auf den falschen Alben unterwegs. ;)

?I am of the stars. I am called "forever". Eternity courses through my veins. It is cold beyond your sun where we come from. We seed the universe with the milk of a million moons. You are that seed. Your earth is our experiment. We vanquished the dinosaurs with the careless trajectory of a child's lost meteorite. We peopled your planet to experience your emotions - such feelings lost to us aeons ago. How we envied you your loves and passions, your dangerous desires.

The fires of your emotions gleamed like lost beacons in the darkened depths of the fathomless universe. And eight of you, plucked from Time. Not randomly, you understand. Representatives of your world's turbulent history. We have observed your tribulations from nameless nebulae.

The experiment is over. I am weary now. So tired. I too am far from home. Open the gate - complete the circle. You won't remember - you won't recall - for I am only the air that you breathe, after all...½

(Ich komme übrigens auch aus Bremen, bin aber kein Arzt - soweit ich wei?.)

Original von Paule

Hallo und herzlich willkommen! Ihr seid aber doch auf den falschen Alben unterwegs. ;)

I cannot see with these eyes

my world is dark

like a cold eternal night

I could not tell you no lies

my words are lost

in a shroud of mysery

Ich bin nur ein blinder Barde... der für die freundliche Begrü?ung dank!

Original von Paule

Also Ayreon hat aus dem ersten Album äThe final Experimentô zitiert. Und du jetzt übrigens, wie auch ich aus dem zweiten äInto the electric Castleô. Dabei hattest du das Intro von äForeverô und ich aus äIII) Amazing Flightô etwas genommen à also wieso falsches Album? ;)

Also Paule à bitte zuordnen:

(ich machs auch nicht allzu schwer)

i)

So much to see, so much to live for

Questions to answer, places to go

So much to be, so much to care for

Deep down inside I think you know

You are free à come back to me!

ii)

I've crossed the edge where time disappears

my life has been taken by the charm of the seer

my conscience is clear, I comitted no sin

my spirit roams free now, carried by the wind

iii)

Sail the stream, as I dance upon the waves

Of a waking dream, as it passes you by

Ride the beam, as I rise upon the wings

Of a waking dream, as it fades in the sky

iv)

And then he rode into the night

Towards that eerie distant light

That seemed to charm him

Until he came to a road that disappeared

Beyound the last horizon

v)

within a distant nebula in the Taurus zodiac

I hear the wailing of a star, the weak pulse of a fading sun

all its fuel is burning out and its light will fade to black

I can't ignore its hopeless shout as it fires its deathcry out in space

:D viel Spa? beim rätseln. (Die Alben die wir schon hatten, hab ich nicht nochmal zitiert und der Rest ist auch nicht in der richtigen Reihenfolge ;) )

Original von Valryne
Original von Paule

Also Ayreon hat aus dem ersten Album äThe final Experimentô zitiert. Und du jetzt übrigens, wie auch ich aus dem zweiten äInto the electric Castleô. Dabei hattest du das Intro von äForeverô und ich aus äIII) Amazing Flightô etwas genommen à also wieso falsches Album? ;)

[...]

Gut gewählt!

Vielleicht bezog sich Paule weniger auf das Album als auf die gewählte Figur? Der UM mag vielleicht eine Entität eines Gro?en Alten sein... aber wie gesagt, ich bin nur ein blinder Barde.

Looking at the sky and its full moon

In the back of my head I feel the rumbling wheels

Shaking my memories

It's getting darker and darker and darker

My hands are frozen and steam comes out of my mouth

As I whisper my last words

Seem to fade away

Original von Valryne

Dabei hattest du das Intro von äForeverô und ich aus äIII) Amazing Flightô etwas genommen à also wieso falsches Album? ;)

Ich hatte dich ohne gro?es Nachdenken ins Star One - Paralleluniversum sortiert und das war natürlich Unsinn.

Original von Valryne

Also Paule à bitte zuordnen:

(ich machs auch nicht allzu schwer)

Das ist sehr gro?zügig, aber .. nee.