Alter von Orks

• 4 weeks later...

Hier nochmal eine andere aktuelle Positionierung von einem Shadowrun-Autor zu dem Thema. Im Prinzip wird die Idee aufgebracht, dass man Orkkinder schneller ausbilden müsste. Ein kurzer Austausch von Twitter:

ShadowrunRPG

This was just the most perfect thing I've written. [Anm.: für das Seattle Sprawl Box Set]

ChMxAhaU4AAulXR.jpg

Ogrebear

@ShadowrunRPG #Ork and Troll schools certainly would have considerably accelerated programs compared to 'Normal' - great to see it in canon!

ShadowrunRPG

Five year old humans can learn calculus. No reason ork and troll children can't. http://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2014/03/5-year-olds-can-learn-calculus/284124/

Ogrebear

@ShadowrunRPG Wonder how the practical to arty balance is with #Ork education? Prob more emphasis on practical as it more needed for life?

ShadowrunRPG

I would imagine it depends on the parents/community.

Ogrebear

@ShadowrunRPG True! The more #Ork dominated it is the easier to set up a culture centred on their lifestyle needs. Explains the Tirs too!

ShadowrunRPG

The problem from Orks' perspective is the same as mine: I see "practical" and automatically my head goes to "slaves"

Ogrebear

I was thinking practical skills for the community like carpentry rather than wage slaves in factory, but yeah I get you...

Edited by Loki
  • Like 1