SR:O Drachen über Boston

Und weiter gehts:

26/04/2076 Quarantine enacted due to viral encephalitis. Symptoms include: fever, blackouts, headaches, eratic behavior, hyper-aggression #NEMAQZSF

27/04/2076 Just saw the dragon attack across town. Glad their beef was with NeoNET not MCT! #fromatopthehelix

28/04/2076 No way this isn’t a corp conspiracy. City shut down way too fast. #NEMAQZchat

29/04/2076 Our thanks and hearts go out to the people currently waiting patiently within NEMA Quarantine Zone as we investigate the outbreak. #NEMAQZSF

30/04/2076 Don’t let the hatred grow. Down with the metaracist Humanis Policlub. #proORC

[..]

07/05/2076 All metahumans, especially robustus and ingentis, should seek immediate medical attention. VE fatal to these subspecies. #NEMAQZSF

Oho, selektive Auswirkungen auf Metamenschen? Das wäre ja mal ein etwas interessanterer Plot.

09/05/2076 lukz like dey tryn to wipe us owt agen #orknofooled

10/05/2076 Official Release:NEMAQZ is off-limits to unauthorized personnel.Make NO attempts to cross the zone limits.Lethal force authorized. #NEMAQZSF

11/05/2076 How are we supposed to know what’s really going on with all these corps controlled newsnets? Anyone got a line on KSAF access #NEMAQZchat

12/05/2076 KSAF Breaking News: Boston Quarantine Suspected to be a Human Nation Plot! #KSAFlive

• 2 weeks later...

Zu einer möglichen Verbindung zwischen NEMA-Quarantänezone und dem Sybil-Plot: http://www.foren.pegasus.de/foren/topic/22051-der-sybil-virus-oder-die-seelenfresser-kommen/page-2?do=findComment&comment=358125

Vermutlich war der Drache eine getarnte Drohne und der schimmernde Regen ein Nanitenschauer. ;)

---

23/05/2076 If this virus is just affecting metas, why can’t we let the humans free? #NEMAQZchat

[..]

21/05/2076 The Corporate Court has issued Corporate warrants for several individuals wanted for questioning regarding the NEMA quarantine. #NEMAQZSF

[..]

20/05/2076 Official Release: Investigations have revealed the involvement of the ultra-racist organization known at the Human Nation. #NEMAQZSF

[..]

Edited by Loki

Ich vermute eher, der Drache sollte Eliohann 2.0 werden, war mit Sybil infiziert, und der Regen war in der Tat ein Nanitenschauer.

Und scheinbar hat die Human Nation ihn freigelassen? Das wäre spannend. Aber vielleicht sind die ja auch schon von den Seelenfressern infiltriert.

28/05/2076: Checkpoint Bravo Romeo 0 7 resecured.DF20 reports 3 kills, 1 wounded, and 4 breached. Remaining DF20 forces quarantined.#Q-SecEavesdropping

27/05/2076: You’re fools blinded by your skin deep hatred. The coming will make a raging troll look like a pesky wasp. Surrender your shells.#NEMAQZchat

26/05/2076:Bullseye’s are painted. You can guarantee every sleazy exec that gets iced will be found guilty. Cover-ups are easier w/ dead witnesses.
25/05/2076:I’d guess it’s a carrier issue. They aren’t affected by the virus but they still carry it. #NEMAQZchat

Ich denke mit dem Tweet (Beep? Blip?) vom 27. ist klar, dass die NEMA und Sybil zusammenhängen.
Edited by Richter

• 4 weeks later...

24/06/2074: Launched from international waters and tracked in on the black box. They’re serious. Crew of 6 were on that plane. #Q-SecEavesdropping
19/06/2074: The CAS just announced that Callary Ames, world record holding sprinter, was in Boston. Will this affect Seattle in 76? #olympicanalyzer
23/06/2074: Who has lost 3 cities, Ares' favor, quarantined NeoNET’s HQ, & followed a rigged election with a PR gimmick-Is it Time yet? #AmericanPhoenix
22/06/2074: I just got run off by the Massachusett’s National Guard 5 miles west of 128. Now I’m spooked. #UCAScitizen
21/06/2074: I was just at The Shady Heart last week. Way too real for me. #QZrealizations
20/06/2074: Wonder when the nuke will go off in Boston? #ghostsofchicago
18/06/2074: With the UCAS focused on the NEMA, I wonder if this is the chance the Sioux have been waiting for. #readyinsouthdakota
17/06/2074: Suck it MIT&T!Texas A&M is lock for the next Wuxing Astral Exploration Challenge.Dweller here we come!Let’s add the other M.#aggiemagicpride
16/06/2074: Alleviation flight Alpha Romeo Echo Sierra four four niner is no longer viable. Execute strike order. #Q-SecEavesdropping
15/06/2074: Wonder how the NEMA quarantine will affect the so-called Dragon Civil War? #wyrmwatcher
14/06/2074: So I read the figures for the deathtoll and I’m not sure why they’d lockdown an entire city for that. #suspiciousNEMAn
13/06/2074: 121 lost souls. Sad day for the NEMA. #QZlosscount
12/06/2074: They might have an excess of food as long as the corps keep dropping bullets into the place. Food and meds my hoop. #QZdarkside
11/06/2074: Latest reports are giving QZ really viable sustainability figures. Agricorp projects in QZ and good planning makes place self-sufficient.
10/06/2074: My chummer Singe, he’s Initiated with the Planestriders, just stroked out while trying to pop into the QZ. Stay away! #anotherQZloss
09/06/2074: I heard Hestaby was in Boston when this went down. That’s 4+ dragons involved. No wonder SK is building the walls so fast. #conspiracynut
08/06/2074: Estimates put over 4 million inside QZ. No wal would hold back that tidal wave. Is it fear or wisdom that holds them back. #QZquestioner
07/06/2074: Anyone got a location on that childofsybil poster? I need to explain survival of the fittest. #apexpredator
06/06/2074: The QZ is a weak dike intended to hold back the tide of evolution. Unleash the waves, accept the future. #childofsybil
05/06/2074: Anyone out there listening. Please stop trying to get people out. You are risking the world for a life that may already be lost. #sadrealist
04/06/2074: Just saw two Humanis hooplickers sent to Seattle General. #gotbostonsback
03/06/2074: There is absolutely nothing natural about the fog around Boston. Localized weather pattern my hoop. #magicintheair
02/06/2074: Just worked 48 straight on the QZ wall build. The Krupp Baumeister is an amazing machine! #SKlover
01/06/2074: We can’t let this happen again. It’s a biological Night of Rage. The Human Nation must pay! #proORC
31/05/2074: The t-bird flashed by under radar at full speed.Blew eardrums but sec spirits tagged it.Need to update secplans for that.#Q-SecEavesdropping
30/05/2074: Though my heart breaks for the residents of the NEMA, I’m glad to see how well the traffic has been rerouted in the Northeast. #NEMAQZchat
29/05/2074: That subway route rumor’s a bust. Slipped close enough to see a checkpoint down there. #NEMAQZchat

Der neue ExtraPuls hat etwas zu Boston / NEMAQZ:

http://www.foren.pegasus.de/foren/topic/20505-newstigger-shadowrun-5/page-10?do=findComment&comment=364178

Wobei das mit dem Datum nicht so ganz hinhaut, nach dem Jackpoint-Twitter-Account ist die Quarantänezone ja schon Ende April eingerichtet worden. Im ExtraPuls wird von Anfang Juni gesprochen.

Die Anspielung in 23/06/2074 Who has lost 3 cities usw. verstehe ich nicht.

Die Anspielung in 23/06/2074 Who has lost 3 cities usw. verstehe ich nicht.

Ich interpretiere es als die UCAS (Chicago, Manhattan/New York, Boston) und als Propaganda der True Americans und der New Revolution-Bewegung für eine neu gegründete USA. Weil die UCAS so liberal und verweichlicht und unamerikanisch sind. Verfluchte Kanadier mit ihrem funktionierenden Gesundheitssystem!

• Like 1

Auch auf die UCAS. Die waren IIRC mal der liebste Staat des Konzerns, der sich damit auch deutlich identifizierte, allerdings fährt General Angela Colloton als Präsidentin eine sehr KOn-Kritische Politik ( Ist nach der Renraku-Sache auch verständlich). Was es mit der Rigged Election auf sich hat, da stehe ich nicht so drin

Und worauf bezieht sich "has lost [..] Ares' favor" und "followed a rigged election with a PR gimmick"?

1. Auf eine Plotlinie CGLs, dass Ares jetzt die CAS lieber mag weil TRUE AMERICANS LOVE GUNS! Und Colloton ist ne fiese Liberale und so.

2. Der Wahlbetrug von 2057 (Steele/Dings) und die Wahl von dunkelzahn und seine folgende Implosion, würde ich sagen. Oder die Wahl Collotons.

Noch etwas was mir aufgefallen ist: Da Brackhaven zu den Übernommenen gehört, ist die Möglichkeit, dass die KIs die Human Nation für die Massenverseuchung von Boston genutzt haben, durchaus gegeben.

Edited by Richter