Cthulhuthemovie.com

Fisler

Für alle die es interessiert: Der Macher des Machwerks, Grant Cogswell, hat sich nun im englischen Cthulhu-Forum (wobei er allerdings "Call of Cthulhu" für ein Videospiel hält) persönlich an Kritiker seines Filmes gewandt. Ich zitiere mal den direkten Wortlaut:

"Hey-

We (the makers of 'Cthulhu') don't need to get someone to come on here and holler into this well about our film, we can speak for ourselves.

I'd say what I really think of all the basement-dwelling homophobic dweebs who hate Tori Spelling for having a fine ass or something, but I'd probably get my comment bumped for excessive contempt and foul language. Though it would be the tiniest trace-amount of verbal dioxin in comparison to the ridiculous sh**-talking that has happened on this blog (mit Blog ist das Yog-Sothoth Forum gemeint, Anm.d.Verf.) for two years about a film almost no one has seen yet.

Here's what S.T. Joshi had to say about 'Cthulhu':

"The essence of Lovecraft...fabulous...possibly the best Lovecraft adaptation to date."

If you don't know who S.T. Joshi is, then your almightly Lovecraft knowledgability comes from video games, and you're just making noise.

Very sincerely,

Grant Cogswell

Screenwriter/Producer

'CTHULHU' "

Der Film ist übrigens sein Debütwerk, ansonsten ist er als Initiator der Monorail-Lobby (Eine Art Transrapid-Projekt) von Seattle tätig. Seine Haltung zu Horror und Lovecraft drückt er so aus:

"When we started this, we were new to horror, and we didn't really respect the genre."

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic